SEARCH

Sunday

Brian says "Thank you McKinney".

Dear McKinney,

As I reflect on my time as Mayor of McKinney I want to say what a blessing it has been to be able to serve this great city.   

I certainly appreciate the support of my wife and kids as the sacrifice of time was certainly theirs to allow me this opportunity. 



  I appreciate all the kind words I have received and I know McKinney is on a good path for success in the future. I simply ask that we continue to support those who seek to lead us in the future in the decisions that are made as McKinney continues to grow. 
  I also ask that those in a position to make those decisions do so with the entire community at the forefront of their minds. After God and family, McKinney first. 
  Best wishes to George Fuller and those that prevail in the upcoming runoff election as you lead us to new heights. 
  To all of those I have served with over the past 14 years,thank you for your service. As has been said, one man plants, another waters and a third reaps the harvest. The stage has been set, the best is ahead of us.
God Bless McKinney, Texas

Mayor Brian
- J.B. Blocker is a media consultant based in Collin County in North Texas. Advertise with J.B. by calling 469-334-9962.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recruiting a Winning Team

The Andrew Principle Campaigning 101 jb blocker John 1: 40   One of the two who heard Jesus speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simo...