SEARCH

Friday

Mosser brings experience to District Court

Jim Mosser for 401st District Court Judge

By J.B. BLOCKER
  He is a Constitutional Conservative and the only candidate in any of the Collin County District Court races that has appeared in all of the Federal Courts in Texas, and the 5th, 6th, and 9th Federal Circuit courts.
   He is the only one in this race that has appeared in the Dallas Court of Appeals and the Texas Supreme Court.
   “I have reported opinions and/or orders from each of these courts. I am also the only candidate that has represented a defendant in the Federal Criminal process and obtained a no jail time probated sentence."
   “I am the only candidate in this race that has represented clients in complex civil litigation related to constitutional questions and multi-million dollar disputes, spanning multiple jurisdictional boundaries in state and federal courts, family law matters in state courts, and criminal matters in state and federal court. I have also represented clients in probate matters and successfully maintained a will contest in federal court.”
   Because this is a court of general jurisdiction you should be concerned with the depth of professional experience of your judge .
  “After graduating from the University of Texas I was commissioned as a Naval Aviator. I flew light attack helicopters as a member of the famed Seawolf Squadron supporting  Navy SEAL Op's at Viet Nam. My next 20 years were spent in the business world before attending law school in my 40’s. Because of my life experiences along with over 18 years as an attorney practicing in Plano,  I am the only candidate with In-Depth active knowledge of the business community. I have extensive experience with the real estate industry, the financial services industry (including underwriting and analysis of debt and equity securities), sales, operations, portfolio management, compliance, and due diligence.”
  “Effective self motivation and goal management is the result of my extensive operational experience. This includes management and sales, securities, real estate management, transactional negotiations, and related legal, management, and investor experience.

   “Since I completed 6 years of military active duty service as a Naval Aviator, I have not relied on a government paycheck. Likewise, I will not accept any financial support for my campaign from attorneys or law enforcement unions. Unlike many who seek to become judge for financial security, I will actually incur a significant reduction of income by becoming a judge! I began adulthood in service to my country and look forward to once again serve my community and profession by bringing my experience to the bench."

 NO ONE ELSE IN ANY JUDICIAL RACE IN COLLIN COUNTY HAS THIS BREADTH AND DEPTH OF EXPERIENCE!



- J.B. Blocker is a media consultant based in Collin County in North Texas. Advertise with J.B. by calling 469-334-9962. Email: jbnorthtexas@gmail.com or jbblocker@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recruiting a Winning Team

The Andrew Principle Campaigning 101 jb blocker John 1: 40   One of the two who heard Jesus speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simo...