SEARCH

Wednesday

Your Far North Dallas Connection


The Far North Dallas Region is exploding! 
Janice Berg, Realtor

   People are arriving from all over the country and the world. They are a diversified blend that has transformed Far North Dallas. With many corporate headquarters now choosing Collin and Denton Counties as their home, the demands are overwhelming the residential market. Families move here with those new employers. Seniors come to be near their families. Singles and couples have much different requirements.
  Adding to that mix are the many who are coming from other Dallas Ft. Worth communities anxious to fill those new job opportunities. 
  There is no telling how the lure of the new Dallas Cowboys headquarters will eventually beckon not only Cowboys staff and families but also their devoted fans.
  Your realtor really needs to have a broader understanding of the many neighborhoods in order to point you to that perfect home and then help you to confidently make this important decision.
Shopping, Dinning, Church, School, Work, and Play

  Large families need to locate with differing needs in mind. A broad understanding of commuting convenience, shopping access, and especially school decisions make a huge difference in finding that neighborhood your loved ones can call home.
  Established couples are considering downsizing as their children begin their own lifestyles. Not only are those homes ready for the next family to begin their memories, their former owners become empty-nesters who very often still want to stay in a region they have grown to love.
  To be an effective Realtor you really need to have a great awareness of the all areas in North Dallas, Denton, and Collin Counties.
Plano, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Prosper, Celina, Denton, and Dallas have become so diversified! And they are growing and changing every day.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
  "I help both buyers and sellers meet their real estate objectives. With my extensive knowledge of each of the communities located in Frisco, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Prosper, and Dallas I am able to match your needs to the neighborhood that will become your home. I will work effectively and tirelessly on your behalf to make your home buying or selling experience one that truly meets your needs.
  My experience and care are assets that will make your choice of Realtors a pleasant, confidant, and successful one.
38 years as a Collin County resident and Top Rated Realtor
  Those years have given me a well-earned knowledge of the development of these now vast and diverse communities. I have been here to watch the thoroughfares as they have been formed, the schools as they are built, the golf courses and the country clubs as they have been created.  Each of these communities have developed their own personalities and amenities.
  Location, Presentation, and Negotiation skills have grown with that experience along with a proven commitment to providing excellent service. These are all crucial elements to a great relationship with your Realtor."

For Sellers, it is my commitment to help sell your home or property in a timely fashion while helping you attain the highest possible price for your real estate. There are many nuances that only experience provides to understand the best ways to present your offering.  If you are interested in receiving a free home valuation, I encourage you to fill out my free home valuation form.

As a seller, you will find my What's Your Home Worth and Dallas Sellers Request Forms to be very helpful.

For Buyers looking for homes or other real estate investment opportunities, I will work with you to find your ideal home or property. I will provide you with all of the necessary tools for finding the right real-estate investment. From free access to search almost all Frisco area homes to the ability to fill out My Dream Home Finder Form, everything I can possibly provide will be at your service. In addition, once we've narrowed down what you are looking for, we can begin the home showing process so you can get a closer look at the homes that should be a good fit. I will successfully negotiate the best possible deal for my clients with each and every real estate transaction.

If you are a buyer, I welcome you to utilize my Real Estate and Homes for sale Buyers Request Form.

  Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the confidence and smiles that come with a successful real estate transaction.

  It is with great pride that I offer my spirit and professionalism to respond to my clients in a timely manner.
  Thank you for taking the time to allow me to present myself and for considering me to become your Realtor.
Janice Berg, your North Dallas Connection
http://www.janiceberg.com/

- J.B. Blocker is a media consultant based in Collin County in North Texas. Advertise with J.B. by calling 469-334-9962.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recruiting a Winning Team

The Andrew Principle Campaigning 101 jb blocker John 1: 40   One of the two who heard Jesus speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simo...